Launched with a Spring issue, "Institutional Investing in Infrastructure" is a quarterly print publication that is targeted to members of the global institutional real estate community who have a current stake in infrastructure or are considering the asset class for future investments.
What does IRE stand for?
IRE stands for Institutional Real Estate (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRE
We have 128 other meanings of IRE in our Acronym Attic
- Infrastructure Renewals Expenditure
- Initial Response Element
- Innovating Regions in Europe (European Commission)
- Inspection Régionale de l'Elevage (French: Regional Livestock Inspection; Sénégal)
- Institut National des Radioéléments
- Institute for Railroad Engineering
- Institute for Regional Education
- Institute for Research and Evaluation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Institute of Radio Engineers (old name for IEEE)
- Institute of Royal Engineers
- Inter-Continental Rubber Exchange (Index)
- Internal Reconnection Event
- Internal Reflection Element
- International Radio Engineers
- International Rental Exhibition (trade show)
- International Respiratory Epidemiology
- International Review of Education
- International Review of Entrepreneurship (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- InterRegioExpress (German railway)
- Investigative Reporters and Editors, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miller will be responsible for all aspects of accounting and tax matters pertaining to Hampshire Partners Fund VI, the company's $235 million institutional real estate investment fund and Hampshire Partners Fund VII, Hampshire's $350 million institutional real estate investment fund.
PPR; Boston, MA), a provider of real estate research and portfolio strategy services for the institutional real estate community, has partnered with Reed Construction Data (RCD; Norcross, GA), a provider of construction information products and services and a unit of Reed Business Information (New York), to produce PPR ConstructionTrak and co-develop future products.
Scott Wolstein, Developers Diversified's chairman and CEO, commented, "We're delighted to establish this strategic partnership with TIAA-CREF, which we consider to be a leader among institutional real estate investors.