What does IQuAME stand for?
IQuAME stands for Institutional Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation (Commission on Higher Education)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Italian Quality Trade (Consortium)
- Internet Quotient Touch Down (website)
- Institute of Quantitative and Technical Economics (China)
- International Qualification Test Requirements (aviation)
- Imprinted Quantitative Trait Loci (genetics)
- I Quit Tobacco Unconditionally
- I Quit Tobacco University
- International Quit Tobacco Union
- Interactive Query Utility
- Index of the Quality of the Air (Canada)
- In-Plant Quality Evaluation
- International Quantum University for Integrative Medicine (Honolulu, HI)
- Intelligent & Quick Information Processing (IQUIP Informatica B.V.)
- Index of Qualitative Variation
- Island Quality Vegetables, Inc.
- Isolated Quarto-Ventriculomegaly (neurosurgery)
- Independent Quality Verification Check
- Interactive Query Workstation (medical resource)
- Quebecor World Inc.
- Image Quality Working Group