The Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) The Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) is the leading group for collaboration between pension funds and other institutional investors in Europe and focuses on addressing investment risks and opportunities associated with climate change.
What does IIGCC stand for?
IIGCC stands for Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Internet Information Group (Australia)
- Iraqi Interim Government
- Interim Islamic Government of Afghanistan
- International Institute of Gaming Animation (Mumbai, India)
- International Internet Gaming Association
- International Island Games Association
- Institute for Integrative Genome Biology (University of California, Riverside)
- Institute of Genetics and Biophysics (Italy)
- If I Googled Correctly
- International Imaging Genetics Conference (University of California, Irvine)
- Insulin-Independent Glucose Disposal
- Inverse Iteration Generalized Davidson
- International Institute for Global Education
- International Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka; human rights investigation)
- International Independent Group of Eminent Persons (Sri Lanka)
- Imperial Iranian Ground Forces
- India International Garment Fair (est. 1988)
- International Institute for Global Health (United Nations University)
- Investors Insurance Group Inc.
- Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery (India)