What does IHCM stand for?
IHCM stands for Institutional Health Care Mediation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHCM
We have 2 other meanings of IHCM in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Hotel and Catering Institute (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Indian Health Care Improvement Act of 1976
- Israeli High Court of Justice
- Ice Hockey Club Leuven
- Indian Hotels Company Limited (India)
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
- Intra-Hepatocellular Lipids (liver health)
- Ichthyosis Hystrix Curth-Macklin Type
- Institute for Health Care Marketing (Houston, TX)
- Institute of Health and Community Medicine (est. 1995; Malaysia)
- Illuminated High Contrast Macular Grid
- Indoor Health Care Network
- Interfaith Housing Center of the Northern Suburbs (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Health Co-Operative
- International Hearing-Aid Research Conference
- Increment Hazard Control Plan
- Independent Health & Care Provider (Northern Ireland; UK)
- Indiana Health Coverage Programs
- Induction Hardened and Chrome Plated