She is a member of the VMT Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee and the VMT Advisory Committee.
What does IACUC stand for?
IACUC stands for Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IACUC
We have 6 other meanings of IACUC in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Iowa Association for Career and Technical Education (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Illinois Association of Career and Technical Education (TInley, Park)
- Irish Association of Community Training Organisations (Ireland)
- International Association of Correctional Training Personnel (est. 1974; Aurora, CO)
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular-Thoracic Surgeons
- International Association of Christian Twelve Step Ministries
- Information for Africa Climate Technology Transfer (US EPA)
- I Am Cracking Up
- Institutional Animal Care and Use (lab animal care procedures)
- Institutional Animal Care and Utilization Committee (various organizations)
- Internal Animal Care and Use Committee (National Centre for Biological Sciences; Bangalore, India)
- Intermountain Affiliate of College and University Residence Halls
- Iranian-American Community in the United States
- Idle Air Control Valve
- International Association of Cancer Victims (now International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends)
- International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts
- International Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends, Inc (Cancer advocacy group)
- Immunization Action Coalition of Washington (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study protocol was approved by the Duke University Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
All work with mice was conducted at the Wadsworth Center, New York Department of Health, Albany, under a protocol approved by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
General care was provided in accordance with the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.