Peter Herrell, from Redcar, was awarded the Cecil M Yuill Prize, the John Henderson Design Prize and The Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructE) Student Prize, after graduating from the civil engineering course at Teesside University.
What does ISTRUCTE stand for?
ISTRUCTE stands for Institution of Structural Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institute of Structures and Advanced Materials (Greece)
- I Seem to Recall
- International Society for Tropical Root Crops
- International Sport Turf Research Center (Olathe, KS)
- Institute of Science and Technology Research and Development (Thailand)
- Indiana State Teachers' Retirement Fund
- Information Society and Trend Research Institute (Budapest University of Technology and Economics; Hungary)
- Informal Sector Training and Resources Network (Zimbabwe)
- International Soil Tillage Research Organization (The Netherlands)
- Illinois State Teachers’ Retirement System
- Individual Sewage Treatment Systems
- Information Systems Tracking System
- Inner Structure Subsystem (US NASA)
- Institute for Security Technology Studies
- Institute for Space and Terrestrial Science
- Integrated Software Training Solutions, Inc.
- Intel Science Talent Search
- International Sea Turtle Society
- International Sea Turtle Symposium
- International Switched Transit Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by Coventry University, and organised by educational charity the Smallpeice Trust, with support from the Institution of Structural Engineers, the students gained valuable practical knowledge of some of the greatest engineering challenges of our time.
Selected engineering courses are accredited by professional institutions such as the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, the Institution of Structural Engineers and the Institution of Civil Engineers.
The Institution of Structural Engineers has named the project as winner of the Structural Awards 2011 Heritage Award.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 2009, Fast + Epp won an Institution of Structural Engineers Award for its innovative ideas in the Oval, beating Arup's design for the Bird's Nest.
Each year the Institution of Structural Engineers holds the competition to celebrate and reward the superb work of Structural Engineers all over the world.
John Gill, a regional director of Faber Maunsell, an international consultancy specialising in buildings, transportation and environmental services, has been appointed as the new chairman of the Northern Counties Branch of the Institution of Structural Engineers (IStructeE).
James Parsons, a fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers, said: "The main portion of this bridge has three continuous spans, but only two trusses in its cross section, which means that if a part of one truss fails then, as there is no redundancy, the whole bridge will come down.