April 22), we will sign a memorandum of understanding with the UK-based Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), one of the largest health and safety membership organisations in the world.
What does IOSH stand for?
IOSH stands for Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOSH
We have 2 other meanings of IOSH in our Acronym Attic
- Immortalized Ovarian Surface Epithelial (oncology)
- Institute of Strategic Evangelism
- Indian-Ocean and South East Asia (region)
- International Open Source Embedded Software Competition (Open Source Software Foundry)
- Inside Out Soul Festival (Christian concert festival)
- International Otter Survival Fund
- International Outer Space Federation
- International Oncology Study Group
- Inverclyde Occupational Safety Group (UK)
- Input/Output Support Gate Array
- International Occupational Health and Safety
- Iowa Occupational Safety and Health
- Indiana Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Iowa Occupational Safety and Health Act (Iowa Division of Labor Services)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health Management (Leicestershire, UK)
- Internal Office Solutions Inc. (Canada)
- Independent Order of St. Luke (African American fraternal society)
- IndianOil Skytanking Ltd (India)
- Intel Open Source License
- Information Office of Shanghai Municipality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judges from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health said Joanne Dickinson proved to the outside world that health and safety doesn't "stifle" a production when shooting the film, Anamnesis.
G's Fresh Vegetables was named a runner-up in the National Food and Drink Health and Safety Awards (Tuesday 9th October), at an Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) event, in Harrogate.