Earlier this year, ICE joined with the Royal Academy of Engineering, the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, and the Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors to launch pounds 35,000 of media prizes to encourage scriptwriters to feature engineering characters in a positive light on stage, screen or radio.
What does ICES stand for?
ICES stands for Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICES
We have 108 other meanings of ICES in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Engine Room Simulators
- Islamic Crisis Emergency Response System, Inc.
- International Conference on Environmental Research and Technology
- Indiana Client Eligibility System
- Industry Canada Interference-Causing Equipment Standard
- Information Collection and Evaluation Standards (hospital data collection for safety and compliance issues)
- Institut Catholique d'etudes Supérieures (France)
- Institute for Chemical and Engineering Sciences
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Institute for Complex Engineered Systems (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Integrated Civil Engineering Support (Department of Defense)
- Integrated Client Encounter System (Texas Department of Health)
- Integrated Customs Enforcement System (Canada)
- Intelligence Community Enterprise Services
- Interfaith Council for Environmental Stewardship
- Interference-Causing Equipment Standard (Canada)
- International Cake Exploration Societé
- International Centre for Ethnic Studies
- International Committee on Electromagnetic Safety (IEEE)
- International Conference on Environmental Science