Sign up for a Saturday morning guided tromp organized by UC Davis students from the John Muir Institute of the Environment.
What does IoE stand for?
IoE stands for Institute of the Environment (UCLA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IoE
We have 53 other meanings of IoE in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Operational Evaluator
- Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Initial Operating Experience
- Inlet Over Exhaust (motorcycles)
- Instant-On Enterprise (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Occupational Ergonomics (UK)
- Institute of Education (UK)
- Institute of Engineering (Nepal)
- Institute Of Evangelism
- Institute of Export (UK)
- Intelligent Optical Engine (Onetta, Inc.)
- International Office of Epizootics
- International Organisation of Employers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
- International Otaku Expo Association (anime)
- Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The research team from France then calculated each person's exposure to levels of ozone (O3), nitrous oxide (NO2) and particulate matter (PM10) at their home address, using data from the French Institute of the Environment.
Despite the uncertainty, though, Berkeley Institute of the Environment co-director Dan Kammen said it appears that ethanol made from corn is a little better -- maybe 10 or 15 percent -- than gasoline in terms of greenhouse gas production.
According to UCLA Institute of the Environment researchers, working toward a reduction in traffic congestion "carries significant public health benefits because the amount of time spent in a vehicle is typically the most important factor in determining overall exposure to diesel exhaust particles.