What does I-WHO stand for?
I-WHO stands for Institute of Work Health and Organisations (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Infostructure Technical Reference Model
- Integrated Technical Reference Model
- Interplay Between Usability Evaluation and Software Development (workshop)
- Impulse-Based Ultra Wideband (computer networking)
- Integrated Value-Added Management System (economics)
- Intra-Coded Video Object Plane
- International Visitors Observe the Election (US State Department)
- Intelligent Variable Valve Timing and Electronic Lift Control (Honda)
- Information Wide Area Year (networking study)