Many other prestigious organisations honoured Ted in various ways; among them was the Institute of Wood Science that conferred the Stanley Clarke Memorial Medal in 1986, an honour with special significance for Ted as he had a profound regard for Stan, an earlier Chief of the CSIRO Division of Forest Products.
What does IWSC stand for?
IWSC stands for Institute of Wood Science (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWSC
We have 7 other meanings of IWSC in our Acronym Attic
- Interim Water Shortage Allocation Plan (San Francisco Public Utilities Commission)
- International Workshop on Software Architectures for Product Families
- International Workshop on Self-Adaptive Software
- Institute for Women’s Studies in the Arab World (Lebanon)
- International Workshop on Smart Appliances and Wearable Computing
- Intellivision World Series Major League Baseball (video game)
- IntranetWare for Small Business
- Inner Western Sydney Business Education Partnership (Australia)
- International Workshop on Boolean Problems
- Independent Wire Strand Core
- Intelliware Solutions Company
- International Water and Sanitation Centre
- International Wine and Spirit Competition
- International Workshop on Structural Control (civil infrastructure)
- International Workshop on Semantic Computing and Applications
- Irish Water Spaniel Club of America (Amesbury, MA)
- International Workshop on Software Configuration Management
- Independent Water and Sewer Companies of Texas (est. 1979; trade association)
- Institute of Water and Sanitation Development
- Integrated Weapon System Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
The online learning programme has been developed in conjunction with industry organisations such as the Institute of Wood Science and the Timber Research Development Association.
He currently serves as president-elect of the Society of Wood Science & Technology, as chair of Section 4 Processes & Properties of the International Research Group on Wood Preservation, as vice chair, Education Committee, Railway Tie Association, and is a Fellow of the Institute of Wood Science.