Researchers at the National Environment Research Council's Institute of Virology and Environmental Microbiology in Oxford, England, began field-testing their scorpion-toxin virus last year.
What does IVEM stand for?
IVEM stands for Institute of Virology and Environmental Microbiology (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVEM
- International Vacuum Electronics Conference
- International Vascular and Endovascular Course (Europe)
- Imperial Valley Emergency Communications Authority (El Centro, CA)
- Industrial Vehicle Corporation
- Interactive Virtual Environment for the Correction of .STL Files
- Imperial Valley Economic Development Corporation (California)
- Formalin-Inactivated Venezuelan Equine Encephalomyelitis Virus Vaccine (immunology)
- Information Visualization Exploration Environment
- Instituut Voor Energetische Geneeskunde (Dutch: Institute for Energy Medicine; The Netherlands)
- Intermittent Vascular Exclusion of the Liver
- Intermediate Voltage Electron Microscopy
- Intermediate-Voltage Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Importadora de Vehículos Motorizados SA (Guatemala, automobile distributor)
- Integrated Visual Environment Maintenance Trainer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Influenza Vaccine Exchange Network (Michigan)
- Interactive Video Extension Network
- International Virtual Education Network
- International Veterinary Ear, Nose, and Throat Association (Netherlands)
- In Vitro Embryo Production (animal genetics)
- International Visitor Exchange Program (Mennonite Central Committee)