It comprises four vibrant institutes, namely National Institute of Transportation (NIT), Institute of Environmental Sciences and Engineering (IESE), Institute of Geographical Information Systems (IGIS) and NUST Institute of Civil Engineering (NICE).
What does IOT stand for?
IOT stands for Institute of Transportation (Taiwan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IOT
We have 62 other meanings of IOT in our Acronym Attic
- Information Operations Technology
- Ingeniørhøjskolen Odense Teknikum (Danish: Odense University College of Engineering)
- Initial Officer Training (UK Royal Air Force)
- Initial Operational Test
- Injectable Opioid Treatment (drug treatment)
- Input/Output Test
- Institut für Oberflächentechnik der Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz (German: Institute for Surface Engineering at the University of Applied Science Zittau/Goerlitz)
- Institut für Organisations- und Technikgestaltung GmbH (German: Institute for organisational and technological design; Gelsenkrichen, Germany)
- Institute for Ocean Technology (Canada)
- Institute of Technology (various locations)
- Instrument Operations Team
- Integrated Office Technology Plc (UK)
- Integrated Operator Trainer
- Integrated Order Taker
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outreach Team
- Inter-Operator Tariff (GSM Roaming)
- Inter-Organizational Transfer
- Interactive Occupational Training (Westminster, CO)
- International Office Technologies (Eagan, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September, central Tennessee (Nashville and environs) adopted an ambitious plan to add upwards of 1,000 miles of bike paths (also 750 miles of sidewalks) across seven counties, a scheme that won the "best project" award from the Institute of Transportation Engineers.
This policy is hugely important, and has never been done before," says co-author Daniel Sperling, director of the Institute of Transportation Studies at UC Davis.
A study by the American Automobile Association Nevada and the Institute of Transportation Studies at UC Davis found that even though the immediate changes are relatively small, the potential oil savings and greenhouse gas reductions due to hybrid electric vehicles could have dramatic consequences.
The Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) presented 1st, 2nd and 3rd place poster winners with a savings bond; a check was contributed to each school.
candidate at the University of California, Davis, Institute of Transportation Studies, these cars could provide power companies with "spinning reserves"--a term that comes from the image of power-generating turbines spinning disconnected from the grid, ready to be brought online when needed.