Information: Rachel Green, Conference Manager, Wessex Institute of Technology, Ashurst Lodge, Ashurst, Southampton, SO40 7AA, 44 (0) 238 029 3223, fax: 44 (0) 238 029 2853, e-mail: rgreen@wessex.
What does IOT stand for?
IOT stands for Institute of Technology (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOT
We have 62 other meanings of IOT in our Acronym Attic
- Inductive Output Tube
- Information Operations Technology
- Ingeniørhøjskolen Odense Teknikum (Danish: Odense University College of Engineering)
- Initial Officer Training (UK Royal Air Force)
- Initial Operational Test
- Injectable Opioid Treatment (drug treatment)
- Input/Output Test
- Institut für Oberflächentechnik der Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz (German: Institute for Surface Engineering at the University of Applied Science Zittau/Goerlitz)
- Institut für Organisations- und Technikgestaltung GmbH (German: Institute for organisational and technological design; Gelsenkrichen, Germany)
- Institute for Ocean Technology (Canada)
- Institute of Transportation (Taiwan)
- Instrument Operations Team
- Integrated Office Technology Plc (UK)
- Integrated Operator Trainer
- Integrated Order Taker
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Intensive Outreach Team
- Inter-Operator Tariff (GSM Roaming)
- Inter-Organizational Transfer
- Interactive Occupational Training (Westminster, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hiroshima Institute of Technology conducts field studies with around one thousand subjects every year.