com)-- The International Institute of Software Economics, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IISEIE) was the key note speaker at a workshop earlier this month on the promotion of local software economies in Africa.
What does IOS stand for?
IOS stands for Institute of Software (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOS
We have 195 other meanings of IOS in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Operational System
- Input/Output Subsystem
- Input/Output Supervisor
- Inspired of Spirit (online forum)
- Institute for Optical Sciences (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Institute for Orgonomic Science
- Institute of Objective Studies (India)
- Institute of Ocean Sciences (Canada)
- Institute of Oceanographic Sciences
- Institute of Sociology
- Institute of Statisticians (est. 1948; now Royal Statistical Society; UK)
- Institute of Swimming (UK)
- Instructor Operating Station
- Instructor Operator Station
- Insurance Overload Staffing (Dallas, TX)
- Integrated Observation System
- Integrated Observing System
- Integrated Office System
- Integrated Operational Services
- Integrated Operations Scenario
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nguyen is affiliated with the Institute of Software Technology and Interactive Systems, Vienna University of Technology, Austria.