The research will be conducted jointly between the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics and the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
What does IQO stand for?
IQO stands for Institute of Quantum Optics (University of Hannover; Hannover, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IQO
- Integrated Quality Networks (Belgian technology solutions company)
- Integrating Quality and Novelty (peer-to-peer search engine)
- Interdepartmental Quality Network (Canada)
- International Quality Network (scientific research)
- iSCSI Qualified Name
- Iranian Quran News Agency
- International Certification Network
- Incoherent, Quasielastic Neutron Scattering
- Initial Quantity Order
- Inquiry Quote Order
- Improving Quality of Life (health services)
- Incontinence Quality of Life
- Individual Quality of Life
- Integrated Quantum Optoelectronics Lab (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- International Quality of Life (market research)
- International Quality of Life Assessment
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quanteninformation (Institute for Quantum Optics and Quantum Information; Austria)
- Institut für Quantenoptik und Quantenkommunikation (German)
- Installation Operational Performance Qualification (pharmaceuticals)
- Inbound Quality of Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the new work, reported in the July 8 Nature, a team led by Randolf Pohl of the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics in Garching, Germany, created an exotic form of hydrogen in which a muon replaces the atom's lone electron.