The Quantity Surveyor and Project Management, The Quantity Surveyor: The Journal of the Institute of Quantity Surveyors 38(2): 28-32.
What does IQS stand for?
IQS stands for Institute of Quantity Surveyors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IQS
We have 28 other meanings of IQS in our Acronym Attic
- Internationalisation Quality Review Process (Academic Cooperation Association - Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education; Europe)
- Individual Quality Report System
- Integrated Query and Reporting Service (National Practitioner Data Bank; US DHHS)
- Interactive Quality Review System
- International Quality Rating System
- IQ Roma Servis (Brno City, Czech Republic)
- Image Quality Standard (US FBI)
- Initial Quality Study (JD Power and Associates)
- Initial Quality Survey
- Institut Químic de Sarrià (Spanish: Chemical Institute of Sarrià; Barcelona, Spain)
- Integrated Quality Services
- Integrated Quality Systems
- Intelligent Query Service
- International Qualifying Scheme (Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators)
- Institute of Quarrying Southern Africa
- International Qajar Studies Association (Santa Barbara, CA)
- International Quantum Structures Association
- International Quranic Studies Association
- Infinite Quest Sdn Bhd
- International Quilt Study Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Materials will be measured through a standard taken from the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors which is pretty standard throughout the rest of the world but has never been used in the United States, Taylor said.