In the latest results, published by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), nesma had a 91% pass rate across all levels of qualification.
What does IPR stand for?
IPR stands for Institute of Public Relations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPR
We have 223 other meanings of IPR in our Acronym Attic
- Inspecteur Pédagogique Régional (French: Regional Education Inspector)
- Inspection Panel Report and Recommendation (World Bank)
- Installation Personnel Readiness (US Air Force)
- Installation Planning Representative (IBM)
- Institute for Policy Research (Northwestern University and University of Cincinnati)
- Institute for Potato Research (Poland)
- Institute for Prevention Research
- Institute for Protein Research (Osaka University; Japan)
- Institute of Pacific Relations
- Institute of Production and Recording (Minneapolis Minnesota)
- Institutional Planning and Research (various locations)
- Institutional Portfolio Research (finance publisher)
- Integrated Pollution Register (Czech Republic)
- Integrated Pollution Regulation
- Integrated Process Review
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights Working Group (IETF)
- Intelligence Production Requirement
- Intended Place of Residence
- Intensive Psychiatric Rehabilitation (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, the CIPR Wales PRide awards were announced in Cardiff this week.
The People's Collection Wales campaign by Working Word won the Best Public Sector gong in the annual UK Excellence Awards, run by the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
Jonathan Hill, who works for NHS South Birmingham communications and public involvement department, has been named Chartered Institute of Public Relations Midlands Student of the Year.
Robson Brown's PR team won the Gold award in Public Affairs at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) North East's annual industry ceremony.
Elisabeth Lewis-Jones, 2008 President of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) in the UK as a keynote speaker.
Turk Telekom was presented awards by League Of American Communications Professionals (LACP), European SABRE Awards, the International Public Relations Association (IPRA) and Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) since the beginning of 2009.
THE Chartered Institute of Public Relations is on the hunt to find the best PR and communications firms in the Midlands.