But you might prefer to deal with a member of the longstanding Institute of Professional Willwriters.
What does IPW stand for?
IPW stands for Institute of Professional Willwriters (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPW
We have 54 other meanings of IPW in our Acronym Attic
- Infectious Pustular Vulvovaginitis Virus
- Idaho Photographic Workshop (Boise, ID; est. 1985)
- Implementation of Process-oriented Workflow
- Implementation Planning Workshop
- In-Process Workpiece
- Incoming Plane Wave
- Incremental Packet Writing
- Industrial Pressure Works, LLC (truck wash business; Harrisburg, NC)
- Injector Pulse Width (automotive engineering)
- Injury Prevention Web (multidisciplinary injury prevention website)
- Interdisciplinary Project Work (various schools)
- Interleague Professional Wrestling (Alabama)
- International Polo Week
- interprofessional work
- Interrogation of Prisoner of War
- iPodWizard (software)
- iPodWizard.net (website)
- Illinois Prevailing Wage Act
- Independence Plus Waiver Admin
- Independent Partial-Wave Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Sharpe, chairman of the Institute of Professional Willwriters (IPW), which is base in Halesowen and campaigns for regulation of will-writers, said: "We have been aware for the last 12 months that SPS Ltd has been charging upfront for probate, something the IPW is not happy about.
THE director of a will writing business falsely claimed to be a member of the Halesowen-based Institute of Professional Willwriters.
CAPTION(S): David Johnston, managing director of Johnston Park McAndrew, and Paul Sharpe, chairman, Institute of Professional Willwriters
Make sure the company has insurance and is part of the Institute of Professional Willwriters, 0845 644 2042, www.
The Institute of Professional Willwriters warns that such couples must not be lured into a false sense of security It is concerned that many will be cracking open the Champagne to celebrate the financial rights that are theirs under the terms of the Bill - pensions, life assurance, tax and other benefits - overlooking the impact on inheritance.