What does IPPH stand for?
IPPH stands for Institute of Population and Public Health (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPH
We have 6 other meanings of IPPH in our Acronym Attic
- Indianapolis Professional Photographers Guild (Indianapolis, IN)
- Industrial Pollution Prevention Gateway
- Inter-Parties Parliamentary Group (politics; Kenya)
- International Porter Protection Group (Australia)
- International Professional Photographers Guild
- Department of Industrial and Physical Pharmacy (Purdue University; Lafayette, IN)
- Idiopathic Palmoplantar Eccrine Hidradenitis (foot wart disorder)
- Ilford Park Polish Home (nursing home; Veterans Welfare Service; UK)
- Individuell Plan for Psykisk Helse (Norwegian: Individual Plan for Mental Health)
- Institut Penyelidikan Produk Halal (Malay: Halal Products Research Institute)
- Intelligent Proactive Personal Healthcare Systems (Software Research and Development Center; Middle East Technical University; Turkey)
- International Primary Pulmonary Hypertension Study
- Image Printing Products International
- India-Pakistan Peace Initiative
- Industrial Product Price Index
- Inhibitors of Protein-Protein Interactions
- Institute of Professional Practice, Inc.
- Israel Public Policy Institute (various locations)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Practitioner Plan and Improve (exam)
- International Plasma Products Industry Association