Loughborough University of Technology in Leicestershire last year merged its Department of Materials Engineering and the Institute of Polymer Technology to form the Institute of Polymer Technology and Materials Engineering.
What does IPTME stand for?
IPTME stands for Institute of Polymer Technology and Materials Engineering (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IPTME in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Professional de Transportes e Logistica da Madeira (Portuguese: Professional Institute of Transport and Logistics Madeira; Madeira, Portugal)
- Integrated Priority Target List
- Integrated Program Team Leader
- Integrated Project Team Leader
- International Premier Tennis League (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Isobaric Peptide Termini Labeling (proteins)
- Intellectual Property and Technology Law Journal
- Induced Phase Transition Method (pharmaceutical testing; Germany)
- Institute of Police Technology and Management
- International Police Training Mission
- Industri Pesawat Terbang Nusantara (Indonesia)
- Inner Peace Television Network (Canada)
- Integrated Public Transport Network (South Africa)
- International Playback Theatre Network
- Independent Power Take Off
- Information Processing Techniques Office (ARPA)
- Information Processing Technology Office (DARPA)
- Initial Power Turn-On
- Insolvency and Public Trustee Office (Singapore)
- International Programs Technology Office (Boston University)