The "Journal of Breath Research" was launched in September by Institute of Physics Publishing (IOP; Philadelphia, PA) to cover research in breath science for diagnosing and monitoring systemic health, lung and oesophegeal cancer, lung and bronchial disease and infection, monitoring alcohol intake, detecting exposure to smoke and to workplace and home contaminants, diagnosing and treating oral diseases, testing for physiological aspects of breathing and respiration, and identifying sleep apnea.
What does IOPP stand for?
IOPP stands for Institute of Physics Publishing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOPP
We have 5 other meanings of IOPP in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Oral Performance Instrument
- Iowa Oral Performance Instrument (speech pathology, tongue strength measurements)
- Input/Output Privilege Level
- Institute of Political Leadership (Greensboro, NC)
- Internet Over Power Line
- Image One Print One
- Indiana Organ Procurement Organization, Inc.
- Inadvertent Overrun and Payback Policy
- Institute of Packaging Professionals
- Institute of Physics Press (Institute of Physics; Philadelphia, PA)
- International Oil Pollution Prevention
- International Organization of Performing Poets
- International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate
- Instrumented Overpressure Protection System (petroleum industry)
- Institute of Paranormal Research (UK)
- Indonesian Oil Palm Research Institute (Indonesia)
- International Organisation of Psychomotricty and Relaxation Therapy
- Information Operations Planning System
- Input/Output Operations Per Second (server performance measurement)
- Input/Output Per Second
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, we acknowledge the generous financial support of the NIST Physics Laboratory and Ionizing Radiation Division, North Carolina State University, the University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory Joint Institute for Neutron Science, Harvard University, the Institut Laue-Langevin, LENS: the Low Energy Neutron Source, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and the Institute of Physics Publishing, Inc.
The Institute of Physics Publishing (Philadelphia, PA) has begun the publication of Fuel Cell Review with a June/July issue and four new journals with issues earlier this year, including Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, Journal of Neural Engineering, Journal of Statistical Mechanics and Physical Biology.
He was also a Vice-President of the Institute of Physics and Chairman of the Board of Institute of Physics Publishing Board.