Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies, Boroko PNG 1996.
What does IPNGS stand for?
IPNGS stands for Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Internet Protocol Network Configurator (Lucent)
- Integrated Public Number Database (Australia telecommunications regulatory requirement)
- Independent Publishers of New England (Bennington, VT)
- Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering (now NIPNE: National Institute of Physics and Nuclear Engineering; Romania)
- Intersociety Professional Nutrition Education Consortium
- Internet Protocol Network
- Idaho Panhandle National Forest
- Index of Professional Nursing Governance (Hess model)
- Indian Pediatric Nephrology Group
- Internet Protocol Next Generation
- International Plant Names Index
- International Plant Nutrition Institute
- Integrated Plant Nutrition Information System
- Institut de Physique Nucléaire de Lyon (French: Lyon Institute of Nuclear Physics)
- International Project for Nonprofit Leadership
- Integrated Plant Nutrient Management
- Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm
- IP Network Management (TM Forum)
- Intraparenchymal Pulmonary Neutrophil/Mononuclear Cells
- Mutation Database of Inherited Peripheral Neuropathies (HUGO Mutation Database Initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Women in Highlands Agricultural Production" in Donald Denoon and Catherine Snowden (eds) A Time to Plant and a Time to Uproot; A History of Agriculture in Papua New Guinea, Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies, Port Moresby.
Should this unique resource ever be located, it is to be hoped that it would also be published by the Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies as a companion to the present (1996) volume.