pid=32883&ch=1 Yulin Zhao is with the Institute of Paper Science and Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, 500 10th Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30332-0100.
What does IPST stand for?
IPST stands for Institute of Paper Science and Technology (Georgia Institute of Technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPST
We have 6 other meanings of IPST in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Program Scheduling Standard Document
- Improvements Program for Surface Ship Specified Equipments
- Ikatan Pencak Silat Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian martial arts)
- Improved Project Scheduling and Status Reporting (Australia)
- Institute for Policy and Social Science Research (University of New Hampshire; no longer in service)
- International Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race (from Jackson Hole, WY to Park City, UT)
- Interpersonal Problem-Solving Skills Training
- Inspiratory Pressure Support During Spontaneous Ventilation
- Institute for Physical Science and Technology (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Institute for the Promotion of Science and Technology (Thailand)
- Institute of Progressive Stomatological Technologies (dentistry; Ukraine)
- Institutional and Policy Support Team (African Union)
- Internet Professional Sales Training
- Israel Program for Scientific Translations (now Keter Publishing House; Jerusalem, Israel)
- Illinois Public Safety Telecommunications Association
- Indian Pepper and Spice Trade Association (Kerala, India)
- Iowa Peer Support Training Academy (mental health)
- Israel Plasma Science and Technology Association
- International Peace Support Training Centre (Kenya)
- Indo-Pacific Sea Turtle Conservation Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Energy (DOE), the Institute of Paper Science and Technology at Georgia Tech, DOE's National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and Never Summer Snowboards sponsored the Energy Challenge.
He served as a trustee and chairman of the board of trustees of the Institute of Paper Science and Technology and is a fellow of TAPPI, which he joined in 1951.
In addition to his efforts within TAPPI, Barker has made significant contributions to pulp and paper industry research through his involvement with the Empire State Paper Research Association and as past chairman of both the Research Advisory Committee and Alumni Association of the Institute of Paper Science and Technology.
Al-Hassan, Sloane Stalder, and Greg Fonder are with the Institute of Paper Science and Technology, 500 10th Street.
Page, distinguished professor of physics, the Institute of Paper Science and Technology, Atlanta, Georgia.
Department of Energy and the Institute of Paper Science and Technology, the Energy Challenge competition encourages innovation, interest in science and engineering, and promotes awareness of energy efficiency, manufacturing design, recycling, waste minimization, and pulp and paper industrial processes.