The editor is head of the Biologic Organic Chemistry Department at the Institute of Organic Chemistry at CSIC.
What does IOCH stand for?
IOCH stands for Institute of Organic Chemistry (Ukraine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOCH
- International Open College of Ethiopia
- International Organisation for Cooperation in Evaluation
- International Organization on Computer Evidence
- Information Operations Career Field (US Army)
- Institute of Civil Funerals (UK)
- International Order of Co-Freemasonry
- International Organization for Crystal Growth
- Iron Oxide Copper Gold
- Iron Oxide, Copper, Gold and Uranium (Australia)
- Immunization and Other Child Health (project; Bangladesh)
- International Order of Christian Hermetics
- International Organization for Cooperation in Health Care
- I/O Channel Check
- I/O Channel Ready
- Ignitor Oil Cock Interlock
- Imperial Office of Criminal Investigations (Star Wars)
- Indian Ocean Climate Initiative (Australia)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (aka IndianOil)
- Intra-Operative Colonic Lavage (colorectal medicine)
- International Coalition of Library Consortia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Werz (b) (a) Institute of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Frankfurt, Germany (b) Pharmaceutical Institute, University of Tubingen, Germany (c) Institute of Organic Chemistry, University of Saarland, Germany institute of Organic Chemistry and Chemical Biology, University of Frankfurt, Germany (e)Zentrum der Inneren Medizin, Medizinische Klinik 1, University of Frankfurt, Germany E-mail address: oliver.
Also, research on synthesis of polyurethane elastomers is being conducted at Chengdu Institute of Organic Chemistry.