To highlight the business case and bottom line benefits for implementing a supply chain initiative solution the centre is running an event in association with the Institute of Operations Management (IOM) on September 21, 2005.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Institute of Operations Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOM
We have 132 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- Inspector of Ordnance Machinery (UK)
- Install, Operate and Maintain
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (US DoD)
- Institute for Organizational Management (US Chamber of Commerce)
- Institute of Marketing (UK)
- Institute of Materials
- Institute of Medicine (National Academy of Sciences)
- Institute of Metals (Britain)
- Institute of Occupational Medicine
- Instruction, Operation and Maintenance
- Integrated Offender Management (UK)
- Integrated Optics Module
- Inter-Office Memorandum
- Internal Office Memo
- Internal Operations Manager
- International One Meter (radio controlled sailing boat)
- International Order of Merit (Cambridge, UK)
- International Organization for Migration
- Internet-Only Manual
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college's courses are linked to some of the UK's biggest professional management and logistics bodies, including the Institute of Purchasing and Supply, the Chartered Institute of Management, and the Institute of Operations Management.
A Physics graduate, he is hoping to pursue a Logistics career, and is currently taking a diploma in Production and Inventory Control from the Institute of Operations Management.