The project for the extraction and application of sapropel fertilizers was developed by researchers at the Institute of Oceanology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (IOBAS).
What does IOAN stand for?
IOAN stands for Institute of Oceanology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOAN
- Isle of Avalon Foundation (UK)
- Itemization of Amount Financed (banking)
- Infantry Operational Advisory Group
- Interagency Operations Advisory Group
- International Open All Girl (cheerleading)
- Internet & Online Association of India
- Intellectual Orgies After Midnight (podcast)
- It's Only a Mixtape (podcast series)
- International Alliance of Martial Arts Schools
- Inspect Only As Needed
- Innovative Outdoor Aluminum Products, Inc. (Pagosa Springs, CO)
- International Olympic Academy Participants Association
- Iowa Online Advanced Placement Academy
- I/O Advanced Programmable Interrupt Controller
- Ignorance of a Rival (band; UK)
- Interchange Operational Analysis Report
- Internal Operating Assessment Review
- Institute of Alien Studies (Star Trek)
- Institute of Austronesian Studies (est. 2003; Taiwan)
- Integrated Office Automation Suite
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAO YUAN, (1,2) MAOXIAN HE (1,2) * AND LIANGMIN HUANG (1,2) (1) Key Laboratory of Marine Bio-resources Sustainable Utilization (LMB), South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science, Guangzhou 510301, China; (2) Key Laboratory of Applied Marine Biology of Guangdong Province and The Chinese Academy of Science (LAMB), South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science, Guangzhou 510301, China * Corresponding author.
The dives were launched from Russian research vessel Akademik Keldysh, owned by the Shirshov Institute of Oceanology.
Moreover, points out Tamara Shiganova of the Russian Academy of Sciences Shirshov Institute of Oceanology in Moscow, the 1988 commercial anchovy catch was excessive, pulling out some 80 percent of the available fish.
Yunshan Qin tells the story of the State Oceanic Administration in Bejing, and there are striking photographs of the Institute of Oceanology at Quingdao and the Ocean Station at Xiaomai.
BAOZHONG LIU (1) AND XIAOXU LI (2) * (1) Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Qingdao 266071, China; (2) South Australian Research and Development Institute, 2 Hamra Avenue, West Beach, SA 5024, Australia * Corresponding author: li.