Philip McLullough, a former vice president of industry training and accreditation for the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO), refers to the lessons from accident management at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant following the earthquake and the tsunami of March 2011.
What does INPO stand for?
INPO stands for Institute of Nuclear Power Operations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INPO
We have 3 other meanings of INPO in our Acronym Attic
- National Physical Laboratory of Israel (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Integrated Network Planning System
- India Precision Lightning Network (lightning detection; also seen as IPLN)
- Institute for Nonprofit Management (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- International Network of Prison Ministries
- International Network on Personal Meaning
- Inventaire National du Patrimoine Naturel (French: National Inventory of Natural Heritage)
- In No Particular Order
- Information Network Program Office
- Institute of Nuclear Plant Operators (industry oversight group)
- International Network of Permafrost Observatories
- Informationssystem der Polizei (Police Information System, Germany)
- Institute of Poetic Patience
- Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant (Lithuania)
- Institut National de Plongée Professionnelle (French: National Institute for Professional Diving)
- Institute for Neuro-Physiological Psychology (UK)
- Institute of Nuclear and Particle Physics (Ohio University and University of Virginia)
- Intelligent Network Platform Prototype (Sprint)
- Israel Nature and Parks Protection Authority
- Interim National Physical Planning Commission (Trinidad and Tobago)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philip McCullough, EdD, retired vice president, industry training and accreditation, Institute of Nuclear Power Operations Philip McCullough is president of McCullough Consulting, LLC.