What does INPO stand for?
INPO stands for Institute of Nuclear Plant Operators (industry oversight group)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INPO
We have 3 other meanings of INPO in our Acronym Attic
- International Network of Public Libraries (est. 1996; Bertelsmann Foundation)
- National Physical Laboratory of Israel (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Integrated Network Planning System
- India Precision Lightning Network (lightning detection; also seen as IPLN)
- Institute for Nonprofit Management (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- International Network of Prison Ministries
- International Network on Personal Meaning
- Inventaire National du Patrimoine Naturel (French: National Inventory of Natural Heritage)
- In No Particular Order
- Information Network Program Office
- Institute of Nuclear Power Operations
- International Network of Permafrost Observatories
- Informationssystem der Polizei (Police Information System, Germany)
- Institute of Poetic Patience
- Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant (Lithuania)
- Institut National de Plongée Professionnelle (French: National Institute for Professional Diving)
- Institute for Neuro-Physiological Psychology (UK)
- Institute of Nuclear and Particle Physics (Ohio University and University of Virginia)
- Intelligent Network Platform Prototype (Sprint)
- Israel Nature and Parks Protection Authority