What does INND stand for?
INND stands for Institute of Neurotoxicology and Neurological Disorders (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INND
- Interactive, Neural Network-Assisted
- Iraqi National News Agency (est. 2003)
- Irish Need Not Apply
- Ischemic Non-Necrotic Area (cardiology)
- Irish Network for Nonviolent Action Training and Education
- Immunization Network of Northern California (health agency consortium)
- International Neural Network Conference
- International Network for the Conservation of Contemporary Art
- Istituto Nazionale Neurologico Carlo Besta (Italian: National Neurological Institute, Carlo Besta)
- Immune-Mediated Non-Neurological Diseases
- Interventions Not Normally Funded (UK health care system)
- Institute of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics (UK)
- Ilocos Norte National High School (Philippines)
- Internal Node-to-Node Interface (optical networks)
- International NGO Network on ISO
- International Nutraceutical Network Inc.
- Israeli National Nanotechnology Initiative
- Italian Nights Notti Italiane
- Improved Non-Nuclear LANCE
- Intel Nizhny Novgorod Lab (est. 2004; Nizhny Novgorod, Russia; Intel Corp.)