Muthuraman is recipient of several prestigious awards like Distinguished Alumnus Award, IIT Madras (1997),Tata Gold Medal, Indian Institute of Metals (2002), CEO of the Year Award, IIMM (2002), National HRD Network Pathfinders Award 2004 in the CEO Category, CEO of the year, 2005, 2009 IIM-J R D Tata Award for 'Excellence in Corporate Leadership, in Metallurgical Industries' from The Indian Institute of Metals, besides many others.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Institute of Metals (Britain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOM
We have 132 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- Input-Output Multiplexer
- Input/Output Module
- Inspector of Ordnance Machinery (UK)
- Install, Operate and Maintain
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (US DoD)
- Institute for Organizational Management (US Chamber of Commerce)
- Institute of Marketing (UK)
- Institute of Materials
- Institute of Medicine (National Academy of Sciences)
- Institute of Occupational Medicine
- Institute of Operations Management
- Instruction, Operation and Maintenance
- Integrated Offender Management (UK)
- Integrated Optics Module
- Inter-Office Memorandum
- Internal Office Memo
- Internal Operations Manager
- International One Meter (radio controlled sailing boat)
- International Order of Merit (Cambridge, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHERNYAVSKY (4) (1) <<Strategiya BM>> Ltd, Kiev, Ukraine (2) NVO <<Chervona Khvylya>> Ltd, Kiev, Ukraine (3) <<KB VMO>> Ltd, Kiev, Ukraine (4) Physico-Technological Institute of Metals and Alloys, Kiev, Ukraine
00 Paperback TA401 Jointly sponsored by the Chinese Society for Metal, the Japan Institute of Metals, the Korean Institute of Metals and Materials, and the Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society, the international conference on advanced materials and processing was held in Beijing, China in November of 2004.