A Czech National Institute of Mental Health will be constructed as per the the public tender, which will cost approximately half a billion crowns will be declared, the cabinet decided Wednesday, supporting the plans worked out by the Education Ministry.
What does IOMH stand for?
IOMH stands for Institute of Mental Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IOMH in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Oil Marketing Equipment, Inc.
- Indian Ocean Marine Environmental Conference
- Indian Orthodox Mercy Fellowship (charity; Kuwait)
- Isle of Man Fencing Association
- Isle of Man Football Association (UK)
- Isle of Man Friends of the Earth
- Indian Ocean Masters Games (Australia)
- Indo-Overseas Management Group Inc. (Canada)
- Isle of Man Government
- International Outlaw Motorcycle Gang Investigators Association
- Indian Ocean Meteorological and Oceanographic Imager (NASA)
- International Office Moving Institute (Cartersville, GA)
- Infantile-Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease
- Integrated Office Management and Information System (software)
- Interactive Outline Markup Language
- Individual Orthodox Member Monastery
- Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Institute of Materials Malaysia (est. 1987)
- International Organization of Masters, Mates & Pilots
- International Organization of Materials, Metals and Minerals Societies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Major mental disorders cost the nation at least $193 billion annually in lost earnings alone, according to a new study funded by the National Institutes of Health's National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).
In February, however, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) decided to devote a portion of its rapidly growing budget to specifically help older Americans.
The National Institute of Mental Health has several resources available on teen depression.
org Autism: National Institute of Mental Health, www.
For example, according to the 1997 National Institute of Mental Health report Suicide Facts, in the United States suicide is the eighth leading cause of death and is most often prompted by depression and substance abuse, both mental afflictions.
3 million Americans suffer from bipolar disorder, the National Institute of Mental Health is studying how pigeons think BIRDS ARE EVERYWHERE AT THE National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).