According to a chapter titled "Nursing and Convalescent Homes," by Edna Nicholson, MS, director of The Central Service for the Chronically Ill of the Institute of Medicine of Chicago, there existed in 1952 at least 14,000 to 15,000 long-term care facilities offering services to the elderly infirm and chronically ill.
What does IOMC stand for?
IOMC stands for Institute of Medicine of Chicago (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOMC
We have 1 other meaning of IOMC in our Acronym Attic
- International Oxygen Manufacturers Association, Inc.
- Iowa Osteopathic Medical Association
- Italian Online Movie Awards
- Indian Ocean Marine Affairs Cooperation
- International Operational Modal Analysis Conference (sound)
- Isle of Man Aerospace Cluster (Isle of Man)
- Isle of Man Astronomical Society (est. 1989)
- International Okinawan Martial Arts Union (Flower Mound, TX)
- Isle of Man Badminton Association (UK)
- Isle of Man Bankers Association
- Institute of Mother and Child (Poland)
- Inter-Organization Programme for the Sound Management of Chemicals
- Internal Order Management Center
- International Online Medical Conference
- Iron Order Motorcycle Club
- Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art (also seen as IMCA; Indianapolis, IN)
- Isle of Man Cricket Association (est. 1930; Ireland)
- Isle of Man and the Channel Isles
- Isle of Man Civil Service
- Index of Multiple Deprivation (British Department for Communities and Local Government; UK)