A*STAR's Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE) and Singapore's Hoestar PD Technology Pte Ltd are working to deploy wireless piezoelectric sensors that will track vibrations and stresses that affect the 'health' of machinery such as motors, pumps and generators.
What does IOM stand for?
IOM stands for Institute of Materials
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IOM
We have 132 other meanings of IOM in our Acronym Attic
- Infrastructure Optimization Model
- Innovator of the Month (Award)
- Input-Output Multiplexer
- Input/Output Module
- Inspector of Ordnance Machinery (UK)
- Install, Operate and Maintain
- Installation & Operation Manual
- Installation, Operation, and Maintenance (US DoD)
- Institute for Organizational Management (US Chamber of Commerce)
- Institute of Marketing (UK)
- Institute of Medicine (National Academy of Sciences)
- Institute of Metals (Britain)
- Institute of Occupational Medicine
- Institute of Operations Management
- Instruction, Operation and Maintenance
- Integrated Offender Management (UK)
- Integrated Optics Module
- Inter-Office Memorandum
- Internal Office Memo
- Internal Operations Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
James O'Callaghan, 26, from Erdington, received the Sue Panteny Award from the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.
of Singapore), Teng (material science, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering, Singapore), Wada (material science, Kobe U.
He was awarded the Colwyn Medal of the British Institute of Materials in 1997.
By Myer Ezrin, Institute of Materials Science, University of Ct ISBN: 1-56990-184-8 464 Pages, 224 Figures 31 Tables.
recently announced it has signed a research collaboration agreement (RCA) with the federal Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (IMRE), a research institute of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), for the joint development of prototype fuel cells.