Since 1993, the Medical Committee Netherlands-Vietnam (a Dutch nongovernmental organization) has cooperated with the National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology in Hanoi; the Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology in Qui Nhon; and the Malaria Control Centre of Khanh Hoa Province to set up and operate the Khanh Phu Malaria Field Research Unit to provide Vietnamese malaria researchers with the opportunity to study local malaria epidemiology and develop and test improved control methods.
What does IMPE stand for?
IMPE stands for Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMPE
We have 4 other meanings of IMPE in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Multi-Party Democracy
- Institute of Malaria and Parasitic Diseases (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Interoperability Montana Project Directors
- Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier
- Independent Mobile Phone Dealers Association (UK)
- Indian Motion Picture Distributors' Association
- Image Masters Photography and Digital Imaging (poker and gaming photos)
- Initial MAC (Media Access Control) Protocol Data Unit
- In My Personal/Previous Experience
- Information Management Processing Equipment
- Instituto Militar dos Pupilos do Exército (Portugal)
- International Metals Processing Technology & Equipment Exhibition (China)
- Intervention Milk Price Equivalent
- Implicit Pressure Explicit Composition
- Indian Motion Picture Export Corporation (now National Film Development Corporation; India)
- Integrated Mathematics, Physics, Engineering and Chemistry (course; various schools)
- Inter Mountain Peoples Education and Culture in Thailand
- Improved Electrothermal Hydrazine Thruster
- Impact on People of Electronic Libraries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pedro Gil [1,4] *  Center of Molecular and Structural Biomedicine Institute for Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Universidade do Algarve, Gambelas, Portugal  Unit for Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Department of Pharmacology, Sahlgrenska Academy at Goteborg University Goteborg, Sweden  Institutionen for Biovetenskaper och Ndringsldra Centrum for Bioteknik Karolinska Institutet Stockholm, Sweden  Malaria Research Laboratory Unit of Infectious Diseases Department of Medicine Karolinska University Hospital Karolinska Institute Stockholm, Sweden  National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology Hanoi, Vietnam * Address correspondence to this author at: Malaria Research Unit, Karolinska University Hospital, M9, Plan 2, 17176KS, Stockholm, Sweden.
Permission to conduct this research was obtained from the National Institute of Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology (NIMPE), Hanoi, and the Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, Bangkok.