Dr Tamimi, of the Institute of Islamic Political Thought, was invited to speak by the university's Islamic Society for the event entitled 'In Pursuit of Justice: Remember Gaza', to mark the Israeli invasion of the region a year ago.
What does IIPT stand for?
IIPT stands for Institute of Islamic Political Thought
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPT
We have 2 other meanings of IIPT in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for International Policy Studies
- Institute of Industry Policy and Strategy (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Institutional Information Processing System
- International Institute for Population Sciences (India)
- International Institute of Professional Security (South Africa)
- International Intellectual Property Society
- India International Premier Schools Exhibition
- International IP in Security Exhibition and Conference
- International Institute of Peace Studies & Global Philosophy (UK)
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Integrating Integrated Process Team
- Integrating Integrated Product Team
- International Institute for Peace through Tourism (USA)
- Irish Institute of Physical Therapies (Cork, Ireland)
- Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark Attorney
- International Intellectual Property Training Institute (WIPO; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Italian Investment Promotion Unit (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- Intraoperative Intracorporeal Predissection Ultrasound Imaging
- International Infection Prevention Week
- Intelligent Information Processing and Web Mining
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Azzam Tamimi, from the Institute of Islamic Political Thought in London, told Al Jazeera: "After the Israelis have managed to kill as many of the children and women of Gaza I doubt that people of Gaza will believe them.
Director of the London-based Institute of Islamic Political Thought (IIPT) Dr Azzam Tamimi adds: "9/11 only exposed the depth of the political crisis to a much wider audience around the world.