Xi, who is on the first leg of a four-nation tour, and arrived in Moscow on Friday, made the remarks while addressing students at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, reports The Japan Times.
What does IIR stand for?
IIR stands for Institute of International Relations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIR
We have 88 other meanings of IIR in our Acronym Attic
- Industry Issue Resolution (pilot program of US Internal Revenue Service and Treasury Department)
- Inertial Instrument Unit
- Infinite Impulse Response (digital filter design and signal processing)
- Infrared Imaging Radiometer
- Initial Imagery Report
- Injury Incidence Rate
- Installment to Income Ratio (finance)
- Institute for Intergovernmental Research
- Institute for International Research
- Institute of Innovation Research (Japan)
- Intelligence Information Report
- Intelligent Information Retrieval
- Inter-Interface Relationships
- Interactive Information Retrieval
- Interlinking Internal Reference
- Intermediate Information Requirement
- Intermediate-Node Initiated Reservation
- Internal Rate of Return (financial metric)
- International Institute of Reflexology
- International Institute of Refrigeration (est. 1908)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We must respect the right of each country in the world to independently choose its path of development, and oppose interference in the internal affairs of other countries," Xi said in his address to students at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations on Saturday.
Mori, who handed Putin a personal letter from Abe during a meeting in Moscow on Thursday, is expected to give a speech at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations later on Friday.
00 DGAP-Schriften zur internationalen politik DK510 Earlier drafts of the 14 chapters were presented as papers during a joint conference of the German Council of Foreign Relations and the Institute of International Relations in Prague in 2009.
What's more important and what I would like to underline is that the project is Afghan-owned and should be led by Afghans," remarked the envoy, who graduated in International Economic Relations from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations.
20 when Raimundas Lopata and Vladas Sirutavicius, professors of the Institute of International Relations and Political Science, presented their book titled "The Polish historical factor in Lithuanian policy" at the premises of the Eastern Europe Studies Center in Vilnius.
In an impressive article published by Romanian media following his visit to the UAE on the invitation by the NMC to attend celebrations of the UAE's 40th National Day, Professor Anton Caragea, Director of Institute of International Relations and Economic Cooperation, said: "Your Excellency, it is with great pleasure that I express the highest appreciation for the outstanding ceremonies and international media presence at the festivities organised in honour of 40th National Day of United Arab Emirates Celebration.