The ITRC in partnership with Southern New Hampshire University's Institute of International Business is holding a five-course international strategy series aimed at helping business owners recognize the potential for their companies in the international market.
What does IIB stand for?
IIB stands for Institute of International Business
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIB
We have 58 other meanings of IIB in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Insurance Agents of Westchester County Inc. (New York)
- Ion-Surface Interaction Experiment
- Ice, Ice, Baby (Vanilla Ice song)
- Impairment Income Benefits (worker's compensation; taxes)
- Included in Bankruptcy
- Indian Institute of Bankers (now Indian Institute of Banking & Financing)
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Institute for Independent Business
- Institute of International Bankers
- Interagency Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Interagency Investigation Board
- International Institute of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- International Insurance Brokers, Ltd. (Tulsa, OK)
- International Investment Bank
- International Islamic Bank
- Islamic Investment Bank
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (psychotherapy)
- International Institute of Business Administration (Hong Kong)
- International Institute of Business Analysts