com)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, has announced today that Richard Coffman, General Counsel, Institute of International Bankers will speak at the Knowledge Congress' webcast entitled: “The Federal Reserve's Proposed Enhanced Prudential Standards for Foreign Banks Explored.
What does IIB stand for?
IIB stands for Institute of International Bankers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIB
We have 58 other meanings of IIB in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for Aging and Wellness
- Independent Insurance Agents of Westchester County Inc. (New York)
- Ion-Surface Interaction Experiment
- Ice, Ice, Baby (Vanilla Ice song)
- Impairment Income Benefits (worker's compensation; taxes)
- Included in Bankruptcy
- Indian Institute of Bankers (now Indian Institute of Banking & Financing)
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Institute for Independent Business
- Institute of International Business
- Interagency Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Interagency Investigation Board
- International Institute of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- International Insurance Brokers, Ltd. (Tulsa, OK)
- International Investment Bank
- International Islamic Bank
- Islamic Investment Bank
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (psychotherapy)
- International Institute of Business Administration (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under FATCA rules, which become effective on 1 January 2013, all FFIs will be required to collect, manage and report all information that could reasonably point to individual's liability for US taxation to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) - a process estimated to cost foreign banks, with more than 25 million accounts, at least $250 million ($10 per account) to implement, according to the European Banking Federation and the Institute of International Bankers.
overly broad and could prompt foreign banks to pull back from the US market, hurting our economy and financial markets," the Institute of International Bankers said in a statement.
He is also an active member of the Institute of International Bankers.