The results, published by The Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation (IIARF), represent the views of more than 9,300 respondents from 91 countries.
What does IIARF stand for?
IIARF stands for Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation (Altamonte Springs, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Insurance Institute for Asia and the Pacific, Inc. (Phillipines)
- ISS Independent Assessment Panel
- Identification, Inventory, Acquisition, Protection and Management (Arizona Game and Fish Department)
- International Indoor Air Quality Commission
- If I Am Right
- Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery (est. 1979)
- Indian Institute of Advanced Research (Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India)
- Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (est. 2006; MIddlesex, UK)
- International Institute of Ammonia Refrigeration
- International, Intergovernmental and Aboriginal Relations (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Independent Insurance Agents of Rhode Island
- Indian Institute of Advanced Study
- International Institute for Advanced Studies (Kyoto, Japan)
- International Institute of Administrative Sciences
- International Institute of American Studies (est. 1958; Doshisha University; Japan)
- International Institute of Asian Studies (Leiden and Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- International Internet Advertising Services (Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada)
- Inventory Information Approval System
- Istituto Italiano Alimenti Surgelati (Italian: Italian Frozen Food Institute)
- Independent Insurance Agents of San Antonio (est. 1913; San Antonio, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Source: "Enterprise Risk Management: Trends and Emerging Practices," 2001 study by the Institute of Internal Auditors Research Foundation and Tillinghast-Towers Perrin, www.