Contact Information: Global Institute of Intellectual Property Sameer Guglani 011-42884000 Contact via Email 45, 1st Floor Okhla Industrial Estate Phase-III New Delhi, India
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for Institute of Intellectual Property (Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- Industrial Innovation and Partnerships (US NSF)
- Industrial Internet Platform
- Industry Information Processor
- Information and Incentives Project
- Information and Installment Plan
- Initial Issue and Provisioning
- Input Intercept Point
- Instantaneous Impact Point (missile defense)
- Instantaneous Impact Prediction (NASA)
- Institut International de la Presse (French: International Press Institute)
- Institute of Public Administration
- Instrument Implementation Plan
- Instrument Incubator Program
- Integrated Infrastructure Project
- Intelligent Information Processing
- Intelligent Interface Processor
- Intelligent Internet Protocol
- Interest in Possession (UK)
- Intermodulation Intercept Point
- International Ice Patrol (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Schriften zum geistigen eigentum und zum wettbewerbsrecht KF2980 This work collects eight papers from a conference held in October 2009 and organized by the Technical University of Dresden's Institute for Intellectual Property, Competition, and Media Law, in cooperation with the Institute of Intellectual Property Law.
com)-- Global Institute of Intellectual Property (GIIP), a training institute co-headquartered in New Delhi, India and San Jose, USA, has been set up by a team of successful entrepreneurs, IP Attorneys, patent agents and IP practitioners.