It is supported by organizations such as the Institute of Information Security Professionals, the Information Assurance Advisory Council, the U.
What does IISP stand for?
IISP stands for Institute of Information Security Professionals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IISP
We have 21 other meanings of IISP in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for the Study of Nomadic Civilizations (Mongolia)
- Internally Illuminated Street Name Sign
- Institut für Institutionelle und Sozial-Ökonomie (German: Institute for Institutional and Social Economics; Department of Economics; University of Bremen; Germany)
- Institution of Industrial Safety Officers (now Institution of Occupational Safety and Health; UK)
- International Institute for Sport and Olympic History
- Insurance Information Service of Oregon and Idaho (insurance tips and safety advocacy group)
- Impact International School of Ministry (Huntsville, AL)
- Immunization Improvement Spread Project
- Information Infrastructure Standards Panel (ANSI)
- Input Invalid Syntax or Punctuation
- Interim Interswitch Signaling Protocol
- International Institute for Software Process (Golden Valley, MN)
- Internet Information Searcher Professional
- Internet Infrastructure Service Provider
- Investigator-Initiated Studies Program
- Indian Institute of Software Programming Language (Bihar, India)
- Indian Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Indian Institute of Spices Research
- Integrated Intra Squad Radio
- Intelligence, Information, Surveillance and Reconnaissance