Alison said technical staff were encouraged to join professional bodies, such as the Institute of Highway Incorporated Engineers, the Institute of Civil Engineers and the Chartered Institute of Highways and Transportation.
What does IHIE stand for?
IHIE stands for Institute of Highway Incorporated Engineers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHIE
We have 1 other meaning of IHIE in our Acronym Attic
- Indigenous Housing and Infrastructure Agreement (Australia)
- International Health Impact Assessment (UK)
- International Hockey Industry Association
- International Homicide Investigators Association (est. 1988)
- Intrahepatic Canine Islet Allografts (transplantation)
- Imam Husain Islamic Centre (Australia)
- International HL7 (Health Level 7) Interoperability Conference
- International Hospice Institute and College (now International Association of Hospice and Palliative Care)
- International Hydrocarbon Intercomparison Committee
- Indiana Health Information Exchange (est. 2004; Indianapolis, IN)
- Indiana Health Industry Forum
- International Hotel Investment Forum
- International Health Interest Group
- International Hydrogen Infrastructure Group (various organizations; alternative energy)
- Ice Hockey in Harlem (New York)
- Interoperable Health Information Infrastructure (International Business Machines Corporation)
- In His Image Ministries (Keller, TX)
- Idaho Health Information Management Association
- International Heart Institute of Montana Foundation
- Industrial Hygiene Information Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Recycled Roads" toolkit is endorsed by the following organizations: * County Surveyors Society * Institute of Highways and Transportation * Local Government Association * Public Private Partnership Program * Constructing Excellence * Local Government Task Force * Institute of Highway Incorporated Engineers * Institute of Civil Engineers * Society of Chief Officers of Transportation in Scotland * Welsh Local Government Association * The Association of Public Service Excellence Copies of the guide can be obtained from www.
They will be released by the Institute of Highway Incorporated Engineers next month, laying down rules that engineers are expected to follow.