What does IHSCR stand for?
IHSCR stands for Institute of Health and Social Care Research (Peninsula Medical School; Exeter, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHSCR
- Indiana High School Basketball Historical Society (est. 1994; Decatur, IN)
- Improved High-Speed Bombing Radar
- Indiana Harbor and Ship Canal
- InSight Health Services Holdings Corp.
- Institute of Health and Social Care (UK)
- International Handicap Sailing Committee (est. 1988)
- International Hustle and Salsa Competition (Florida)
- Illinois High School & College Driver Education Association (est. 1952)
- Iraqi Health and Social Care Organization
- Institute for Health, Social and Community Research (Shaw University; Raleigh, NC)
- Initial Hardware/Software Demonstration
- Institute for Health Sector Development (London, UK)
- Institute for Human and Social Development, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- Interactive Highway Safety Design Model
- Integrated Housing and Slum Development Programme (India)
- Interconnections Within High-Speed Digital Systems (Workshop)
- Indiana High School Dance Team Association
- Interim Health Service Executive (Ireland)
- International Horticultural Seed Exchange Advocacy
- Iowa Homeland Security and Emergency Management