Washington, July 1 ( ANI ): Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health will be offering a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program in Jaipur, India, beginning in fall 2012, in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR).
What does IHMR stand for?
IHMR stands for Institute of Health Management Research (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Homeopathic Medical League (Malaysia)
- Into His Marvelous Light (religion)
- Inner Hepatocyte Mitochondrial Membrane (liver research)
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- Institute of History of Medicine and Medical Research
- International Health Ministries Organization (Congo)
- Institute of Health Management, Pachod (est. 1986; India)
- International Hand Made Postcard Exhibition
- Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library (Pine, AZ)
- Institute for Hazards Mitigation Planning and Research (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Seminary (Philippines)
- Integrated Health Management System (various organizations)
- Intelligent Human-Machine Systems Laboratory (College of Engineering; Northeastern Univeristy; Boston, MA)
- International Hotel Management School (American Hospitality Academy)
- Internet Health Monitoring System (Malta Communications Authority)
- Iron Horse Middle School (San Ramon, CA)
- International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association
- International Hotel Management School Breda (Bredna University of Applied Sciences; Netherlands)
- International Hispanic Music Study Group
- In Her Majesty's Secret Service (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Technical assistance for the survey was provided by ICF Macro, the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) and the World Health Organisation's Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean (WHO/EMRO).
In 1997, for example, the Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), with financial assistance from FHI, tested Dialogue among some 400 married men and women (about 200 each) from one rural and one urban area of Jaipur district, India.