He has also taught the Institute of Export Advanced Diploma Course.
What does IOE stand for?
IOE stands for Institute of Export (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOE
We have 53 other meanings of IOE in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Operational Evaluation
- Independent Operational Evaluator
- Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Initial Operating Experience
- Inlet Over Exhaust (motorcycles)
- Instant-On Enterprise (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Occupational Ergonomics (UK)
- Institute of Education (UK)
- Institute of Engineering (Nepal)
- Institute Of Evangelism
- Institute of the Environment (UCLA)
- Intelligent Optical Engine (Onetta, Inc.)
- International Office of Epizootics
- International Organisation of Employers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
- International Otaku Expo Association (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A LEADING North East businessman with vast experience as a chairman and MD of companies in the UK, Africa and the Commonwealth has been elected to the board of the Institute of Export (IOE).
A microbiologist with extensive commercial experience and graduate member of the British Institute of Export, Harnek Singh will work alongside fellow Export Sales Manager Veronica Ponnuthurai who is responsible for supporting Western Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas for Lab M.
Among Australian organisations visited in Australia were the Australian Institute of Export, the Australian Trade Commission, the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation, the Australian-Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Department of Industry and several organisations in New South Wales and Victoria.
His colleague, Rachel Davenport, 26, received the Atradius prize for the highest mark in Management of International Trade at the Institute of Export event in London.
The INSTITUTE OF EXPORT has made a new addition to its team with the appointment of a new senior examiner, Professor John Child.
Seabait Ltd, at Alcan Power Station, Lyne-mouth, received a commendation award from the Institute of Export.
uk UK Trade & Investment is the Government organisation that supports companies in the UK doing business internationally Institute of Export, Export House, Minerva Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6FE Tel: 01733 404400 www.