Chernyshev, a Deputy Scientific Leader at the All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics (VNIIEF) at Sarov (formerly Arzamas-16) died on April 30 after a short illness at the age of 78.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for Institute of Experimental Physics (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Initial Entry Party (first military HAZMAT reconnaissance in hot zone)
- Innovative Employee Programs
- INPUT Executive Program (contracting membership program)
- Inspection Éducation Primaire (French)
- Installation Engineering Plan
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques (French)
- Institut für Europäische Politik
- Institute for Environmental Policy (various locations)
- Institute for European Policy (think-tank)
- Institute of Engineers Pakistan (est. 1948)
- Institutional Effectiveness and Planning (various organizations)
- Institutional Evaluation Programme (European University Association)
- Instituto das Estradas de Portugal
- Instituto de Ecología Politica (Portuguese: Institute of Political Ecology; Chile)
- Instituto Electrotécnico Português
- Integrated Engineering Process
- Integrated Engineering Program
- Integrated Environmental Planning (various organizations)
- Intelligent Event Processor (software)
- Intensive English Program