Heyl & Patterson is a long-time sponsor of the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania, American Cancer Society and Entrepreneuring Youth, and is a member of the University of Pittsburgh's Institute of Entrepreneurial Excellence.
What does IEE stand for?
IEE stands for Institute of Entrepreneurial Excellence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEE
We have 122 other meanings of IEE in our Acronym Attic
- Intra-Oral Enamel Demineralization Test (dentistry)
- International Equestrian Drill Team Alliance, Inc. (Wellington, FL)
- International Experiential Dynamic Therapy Association (Ontarion, Canada)
- Integrated Economic Development Zone (Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia)
- Idiopathic Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Independent Educational Evaluation
- Informatics Education Europe
- Initial Environmental Evaluation
- Initial Environmental Examination
- Innovation and the New Economy
- Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Instituto Estatal Electoral (Spanish: State Electoral Institute; Mexico)
- Insurance Expense Exhibit
- Integrated Enterprise Excellence (enterprise management system based on Deming principles)
- Intelligent Energy for Europe (EU)
- Interim Expendable Emitter
- International Education and Exchange (various locations)
- International Elevator & Equipment (Philippines)
- Informatique Electronique Electrotechnique Automatique (French: Computers, Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Automation; higher education)
- Integrated System of Environmental and Economic Accounting