What does IEEE stand for?
IEEE stands for Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (technology advancement organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 25 other meanings of IEEE in our Acronym Attic
- International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (UK)
- Institute of Earth Environment, of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Electrical Engineering of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- International Conference on Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings
- Innovations in Engineering Education, Curriculum and Infrastructure
- Insight Environmental Engineering and Construction, Inc. (Anaheim, CA)
- Indo-European Etymological Dictionary (Leiden University; Netherlands; research project)
- Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (Lancaster University Management School; UK)
- Involuntary Emotional Expression Disorder
- Office of Indian Energy and Economic Development (US DOI)
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers high speed serial bus standard (aka FireWire and i.Link)
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers Local Area Network Standards
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers Global Travel Services
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Professional Development Institute
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers-Standard Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - Standards Association Standards Board
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers/Association for Computing Machinery (joint effort)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Computer Society
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers Interface
- International Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel