Concurs Sanjay Srivastava, professor of sociology, Institute of Economic Growth, who has written Passionate Modernity: Sexuality, Gender, Class and Consumption in India.
What does IEG stand for?
IEG stands for Institute of Economic Growth (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEG
We have 64 other meanings of IEG in our Acronym Attic
- International Freedom of Expression
- Imagery Exploitation Group
- Immediate Early Gene
- Implementing Electronic Government
- Industrial Engineering Group (various organizations)
- Industries Electriques et Gazières (French: Gas and Electric Industries)
- Information Exchange Group
- Information Exchange Guide
- Infrastructure Enablement Group (AMD)
- Institut für Europäische Geschichte (German: Institute of European History)
- Integrated Equipment Group (US IRS)
- Interfaith Environmental Group
- International Engineering Graduate (India)
- International Environmental Governance
- Internet Entertainment Group
- Third Investment Experts Group
- International Engraved Graphics Association
- Impressive Edge Group Berhad (Impressive Edge Corporation; Malaysia)
- Ingénierie en Écologie et Gestion de la Biodiversité (French: Ecology Engineering and Biodiversity Management)
- Interstellar Electric Gnome Band
Samples in periodicals archive:
he nine Indian Institutions selected are: Centre for Study of Science, Technology and Policy in Bangalore, the Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability in Delhi, the Centre for Policy Research in New Delhi, the Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, the Indian Institute of Dalit Studies, New Delhi, the Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi, the Institute of Rural Management, Anand, Gujarat, the National Council of Applied Economic Research, New Delhi and the Public Affairs Centre in Bangalore.
Bhattacharya, an economist at Institute of Economic Growth in New Delhi.
However, in a discussion paper, economists Dale Jorgensen and Peter Wilcoxson of the Harvard Institute of Economic Growth estimate that overall, the environmental compliance costs reduced economic growth by 0.
Parasuraman, former IFS officer Promode Kant and Institute of Economic Growth assistant professor Amita Baviskar -- has clearly stated that mining cannot be permitted on the site.
Bina Agarwal, Director and Professor at the Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi University.
Parasuraman, former IFS officer Promode Kant and Institute of Economic Growth assistant professor Amita Baviskar.